Attendance tracking tools from the EZChildTrack software allows you to manage time and attendance for staff and children very efficiently and accurately. The EZChildTrack software uses a fully integrated client tool called ‘the EZTimeTrack software’ for automating the process of attendance recording at the center level. The EZChildTrack software provides multiple options for recording attendance:
QR Code Attendance:
EZChildTrack provides a touchless QR Code (Quick Response Code) facility for recording attendance at schools.
With this attendance tracking tool, you can use a wireless, Bluetooth QR Code Scanner and record attendance using any computers, tablets or phones.
- Parents can generate personalized QR codes using their phone, iPad or tablets to record check-in/check-out of all or selected children
- The generated QR Code can be shown by parents at school to record check-in/check-out time of children
- Parents can save the QR Code page to their phone’s home and re-use it in offline mode as well at the time of attendance. This is a one-time setup for the parent. Internet access is not required when parents are on-site
- Parents can resize the QR Code for easy scanning at schools
- Option to change the QR Code saved in the parent’s device if required (for example, when a child is absent)
Parents and children can use a predefined check-in/out code to quickly record check-in/check-out using a touch screen (or mouse enabled) computer screen.
The EZTimeTrack software allows scanning barcode badges for recording check-in/check-out real-time.
Badge or Smart card Reader:
The EZTimeTrack software allows reading data from magnetic stripe or other smart card for recording check-in/check-out real-time.
Attendance can be recorded using online interface based on printed roster or sign-in sheets.
The key advantages of our attendance tracking module are: